Hi All! We are back and bringing you 10 Fun Facts about the human body today... I hope you enjoy these little fun facts and they bring some happiness to your Monday. May you all have a blessed week ahead.
1.Your nose can remember 50,000 scents.
2.It takes 17 muscles to smile and 43 muscles to frown. ;)
3. The only jointless bone in your body is the hyoid bone in your throat!
4. Sneezes regularly exceed 100 mph and nerve impulses to and from the brain travel as fast as 170 mph.
5. The brain itself cannot feel pain.
6. Your eyes never grow. They are the same size from birth, but your nose and ears never stop growing.
7.During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
8.The tongue is the only muscle in the body only connected at one end.
9. Your blood has the same amount of salt in it as the ocean has.
10. 25,000 cells died while you were reading this sentence!!!!